Friday, July 17, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON

This day is very special to me 1st, it was my son (Ysaiah Yves Ysrael) was born July 17, 1995, in FEU Hospital, Morayta, Manila. 2nd , this will be my 100 posts for this site. While I was writing this blog my sister in law texted me that classes today was suspended due to signal no. 2 in NCR. (let me share a letter I made for him 14 years ago)

Dear Yves,

When you were born two days ago, I've realized that life was so beautiful,

a miracle,

it was wonderful

and magical.

When you opened your eyes,

it was full of sunshine,

and our heart was filled with smiles

happily,

joyfully

we are watching you.

Sleep now my child

and stay with us

not only for a dream

but forever.

/july 19, 1995/FEU Nursery

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy bday to Yves :) same here, my daughter's is next week too !

ysrael said...

BW,
thanks ha!

Abaniko said...

Belated happy birthday to your son. You must be one proud daddy, huh?

R Panaderos said...

Belated Happy Birthday to your dear son. That was a simple yet lovely poem.