Wednesday, November 26, 2008

WHERE AM I?

I really don't know what happened to me, over a month ago that I didn't post anything. It's not because I have nothing to post, I think I've just experienced some feeling or attitude that beyond my control. I really don't know how to describe it " yun bang parang tinatamad ka sa lahat ng bagay, wala ka naman problema just don't have the motivation, ewan ko sana maintindihan ninyo ang hindi ko ma-explain na explanation sa isang unexplainable situation like this.
Right now I was busy reviewing all my word stocks for the coming national Scrabble Tournament in Greenhouse Grill, In Quezon City on Nov. 29-30, 2008.
If you are an Scrabble addict like me, you will also believe that the next best thing to sex is playing ..SCRABBLE!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happens to me too... Even now I have the complusion to stop blogging for at least a month :(

Hey, good luck to your nice addiction hehe.. Hope you win!

rheiboy17 said...

ganyan din ako paminsan minsan. pero once a blogger, always a blogger (pwede rin siguro ito dito hehehe)

scrabble! wow! goodluck sa tournament (tapos na ba?)

Panaderos said...

Medyo naatraso ang pag-post ko pero sana ay pinalad ka sa Scrabble tournament mo. :)