Friday, May 1, 2009

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My last post was April 2 and today is May 2 already, before I knew it isang buwan na pala ang lumipas. Ano ba ang pinag-gagawa ko? Wait! do I owe to everybody an explanation? Of course naman, visiting one's blog site is time consuming lalo na pag mabagal internet mo. And one more thing is you already have an resposibility not only to your blogsmate but also to yourself too (to others blogging is also an on-line diary, so you should keep your diary updated)

Anyway I have a valid reason 'cause my computer was crash, so i have to bring it to my suking technician siyempre gastos na naman dahil I have to install another hard disk dahil puno ang dati.

Before I forgot, yesterday (May 1), was our 14th wedding anniversary. I was a cruel husband dahil nasa outing/seminar ako w/c we are not allowed to bring family member. We still afford to celebrate it when I got home in the evening.

Kahit kunti lang visitor ko sa blogsite ko, I'm really sorry guys!
And tomorrow I will watch Pacquiao-Hatton figth in SM.

Enjoy the weekend!!

Ysrael

No comments: