Thursday, February 12, 2009

BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME...

On February 14, 2009 my wife and I will celebrate our marriage vows and it was exactly 14 years when we promised each other the classic line's " till death do us part." Since then my wife always ask me the same question she asked 13 years ago " Why did I love her? and I always answered " Because you love me."

But we are not the issue here, yesterday I watch the Oprah show and it's features a young pinay singer named Charice. Oprah staff documented Charice trip to Madison Square in New York to meet her Idol Celine Dion and the rest is history. When I watch the video footage of Celine and Charice duet the song "Because You Love Me" the audience went wild, everybody was standing as they watching and hearing the two rendered that classic song. The sight was so moving that it gives me a thousand goosebumps. Maybe I was too proud of Charice because of her triumph and the fact that she is a Pinay who give us a pride as a Filipino. And Celine was so humble quite a diva. Check this out!

10 comments:

p0kw4ng said...

salamat sa pagdaan sa bahay ko!

happy anniversary sa inyo ng wifey mo..sana ako din mahalin ulit ng taong mahal ko,kagaya ng sagot mo sa kanya,hihi

abe mulong caracas said...

hindi man tungkol sa sa inyo ang post mo...tungkol pa rin sa inyo ang comment ko...happy anniversary sa inyo!

Anonymous said...

proud din ako sa kaniya. ang galing talaga nya eh. :D

congratulations sa inyo ng asawa mo. 14 years... wow! This deserves a celebrations. More powers sa inyo.

ingat. :)

ysrael said...

p0kw4ng,
Salamat sa, sana matupad ang nais mo..

ysrael said...

abe,
salamat din sa iyo

ysrael said...

Rhaingel,
mahusay talaga yung bata at nakakatuwa na saksi tayo sa achievement niya ng kanyang dreams.
Salamat sa pagbati mo sa aming mag-asawa.

atto aryo said...

14 years! wow! happy valentines!

ysrael said...

r-yo
thanks bro!

Nyl said...

ang cute naman ng sagot mo sa wifey mo.:)

it was my cousin's wedding last feb14 this yr.

happy anniv sa inyo kahit medyo late na ako.:D

ysrael said...

to Nyl,
Thanks kahit late na rin.