Thursday, January 8, 2009

LATE ENDER

I really don't know if the term "Late ender" is existed or not. The truth is I intent to post a year-ender blog but laziness kill my motivation (too bad for a new year ha!) but I'm not lazy actually I was too occupied with many things that blogging becomes the less priorities. Pardon me but I have to looked back and reviewed what happened to me last year. Obviously I committed more mistakes, blunders,than a good decision. (Luckily no one thrown a pair of shoes at me) Now this year I have to regroup, plans,and more focus.
39 posted blog and 15 drafts not bad for a rookie bloggers ( I maintain 2 other blogs in 2 different blog site, 1 photo/video blog, and 1 scrabble blog)
And the best thing is I have some on-line friends and commenters who support you all the way even I don't meet them personally.

No comments: