Monday, June 30, 2008

THIS BLOG TELLS HAPPY BIRTHDAY

July is a memorable month, not only that me and my oldest son was born on this month but also it was a paper anniversary of my blog. I'm quite happy about it because it share the birthday of some famous people like George Bernard Shaw, Kevin Spacey, Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stone, Kate Beckinsdale, Drew Barrymore, Sylvester Stallone, Princess Diana, Imelda Marcos...
Thank you for those who read and share my mind even the issue is so shallow. The truth is I hate to post blog in english 'coz my grammar is poor but I must admit the fact that writing in english has it's advantage, you create the impression that you are inteligent while writing the most stupid things... but who can stop me from writing of some foolish and non-sense things on my blog.
Oh, before I forgot the real issue here, it's my birthday tomorrow, to be exact every 2nd day of July. Couple of days ago I had some strange feelings how to accept that I become a golden boy.(yes few hours from now I turn 50) Scary, How can I deal with people who will call you "tatang" (old man) few years from now or sooner, but right now I am comfortable when they address me as "kuya" (old brother)
I don't want to look back to some of my misfortune, some regreting moments of my life, careers, lovelife etc..because I was really grateful to God who gave me those precious years good or bad. Now I was blessed w/ 2 kids and my wife, what can i say about her? she's an angel (don't get me wrong she's still alive) My life now is my family and it was all that matters to me.

If life were just, we would be born old and achieve youth about the time we'd save enough to enjoy it.

16 comments:

Panaderos said...

Happy Birthday, Sir! May you have many more happy and blessed Birthdays to come! :)

Congrats din on the anniversary ng blog mo. Looking forward to more of your funny and witty posts. Ingat. :)

snglguy said...

HAPPY B- DAY tatang, este... Ysrael. Di lang pala single o double celebration ngayong buwan kundi triple celebration.

"I must admit the fact that writing in english has it's advantage, you create the impression that you are inteligent while writing the most stupid things..." - Ay oo, kahit ako rin, sige lang at bahala na kung maintindihan ng magbabasa ang sinusulat ko sa ingles, hehe. Puro nonsense lang naman ang mga post ko, haha.

Ah basta, blog mo to, at walang makaka pigil sa yo kung anu man ang isusulat mo kaya... go go go tatang, este... Ysrael! :-D

ysrael said...

Panaderos, Bro na lang o partner, bigla mo naman ako tinawag na sir na aminin kong half century's old na ako. But anyway thanks ang sarap ng feeling kapag may bumati sa iyo na hindi mo naman kilala ng personal.

ysrael said...

Rudy aka single guy, isa ka pa naman, hindi bale 3 years from now somebody will call you tatang also.
remember, 3 years lang naman ang tanda ko sa iyo. Thanks Bro, dropping by, I know how busy u r dahil masyadong busy ang blog site mo.

Anonymous said...

Happy Bday to you bro. Look at the company of your sign - impressive hehe.. kasama pa pala si Meldy :)

Congrats for making it halfway to the century mark :) More power to your blog too - English or Tagalog as long as we understand it, you're in !

atticus said...

heeeeey! happy birthday. ano ang wish mo for the second half of your life? naks. the new 40 is 50 daw.

ysrael said...

BW it's ok, quite happy and content too. TY talaga

ysrael said...

Atticus,
wala na siguro akong wish pasa sa sarili but to my wife and children meron, at ang wish... sana tumama ako ng jackpot sa lotto before I reach 92.

Forever59er said...

I'd love to attend your bloggers' scrabble tourney (although not 100 per cent sure for now .... so busy these days). I know of at least three blogger-scrabblers whom I can try to persuade to join -- abaniko, i-mom-online, and sexy mom. May joining fee ba? what's the dictionary to be used? sowpods or twl? I dont play sowpods kasi eh. Do you play at the internet scrabble club (isc)?

Hey happy birthday to you and your son and cheers for one year of blogging. Keep blogging on.

carlotta1924 said...

wow, belated happy birthday! hope you had a good one yesterday =)

ysrael said...

Anna, Tentative pa lang naman yun, kasi meron kaming torney in that date kaya balak ko na rin isama diyan yung mga bloggers para magkaruon naman tayo ng fellowship and activities.
Thanks ha

ysrael said...

Carlota, TY Carlota

lei said...

happy birthday po sa inyo ng anak mo.

i always try to visit your blog kaso lang laging error in connection. :(

anyway, happy anniversary sa blog nyo. sana yung blog ko din umabot ng pagcecelebrate ng anniversaries. :)

more power and God bless you and your family.

ysrael said...

Thank you Lei, kayang-kaya mo yan. Just keep on blogging.

Abaniko said...

Belated happy birthday to you, Ysrael. Blog on....

ysrael said...

Abaniko,
Ty ok lang